Thursday, April 25, 2013

Laura Gravestock.

As a fashion blog, I feel it is only appropriate to appreciate the beauty of accessories, in particular jewellery and this up and coming independent jewelers are definitely creating some beautiful pieces. At reasonable and affordable prices, it is not wonder that Laura Gravestock's pieces are becoming increasingly popular amongst people of all ages and styles. 
With a wide selection to choose from, including rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings, and all in different finishes and colours (silver is my personally favourite for jewellery) there is something to suit every outfit. 

Check out my favourite pieces:


Dainty Stacking Ring Sterling Silver & Green Onyx
I am obsessed with this beautiful green colour and this ring does it so much justice. It's beautifully dainty and elegant and will look phenomenal stacked with other rings from the range. This ring is transitional too - wear with a LBD for a sophisticated nighttime look or during the day with your normal chic outfit. 

Talon Band, 9ct Solid Yellow Gold
I know I just said that I normally wear silver jewellery, but the shape of this ring is simply divine. I love the talon style that Laura Gravestock effortlessly produces and this will look so fierce for any occasion!

Simple Band Stacker Ring 
This simple stacking ring is a must have for any jewellery collection. It works beautifully to bulk up your stacking collection (see bottom right), whilst also being wearable in its own right. Moreover, I cannot wait to buy this in a small size and wear it as a Midi ring (I will post a photo when I get it!).

I am dying to build up my Laura Gravestock collection as I am in love with just about everything on the website (there's a particulary cute heart ring too!) - I will post photos of how I style them when I do!
What are your favourites? Check out the entire collection at lauragravestock.com

Lots of love,
Katie x




No comments:

Post a Comment